Saturday morning, bright and early (but not as early as I had planned) I went and stood in line with thousands of other people for the H1N1 vaccine. Fairfax county offered the shot, at one location, for pregnant women and children under 3 only. I don't think I've ever seen so many pregnant women in one place before! The amount of people there was insane! Some people even spent the night there in order to be the first ones in line. I waited for about 4 hours, and thankfully it did not rain until I was almost inside the building. I'd like to give a big high-five to the Fairfax County Health Department for doing such a wonderful job with the clinic! They were so organized and friendly and got everyone through as quickly as possible. I am really glad I was able to get the shot right now since it is so hard to get; I've been afraid of getting sick and now I feel a lot less stressed about it.
Sunday, my car died :( RIP CRV, you will be sold for parts. So now I'm shopping for a mom car....NO, not a minivan. I'm certainly not looking a the RX8 any more haha.
I officially stopped fitting into all of my dress pants this week. ...that's an interesting experience. Thankfully there are BellaBands! I'm resisting maternity clothes at the moment, we'll see when I finally cave.
I will probably post again next week after my doctor's appointment on Thursday.
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment